Every successful brand you’ve heard of has built the foundation of its success on lead generation. Whether online or offline, gaining leads is the key to unlocking business growth and a sure-fire way to achieve this goal is through content marketing.
Creating a strong content marketing strategy is vital to lead generation because it helps to attract and convert consumers into customers. Not convinced? Let’s take a look at these epic content marketing stats:
Killer content marketing lead generation stats
- Content marketing generates 3x as many leads as outbound marketing at less than half the cost.
- Businesses with blogs are 13x more likely to generate tremendous ROI.
- Conversion rates are roughly 6x higher for brands that use content marketing compared to brands that don’t.
- Great content helps prospects at every stage of the buying journey, with 48% of marketers supporting 3 – 5 customer purchasing stages with specific content.
Now those stats have sunk in, let’s take a look at how you can generate more leads with excellent content marketing.
Understand your audience
Before you start churning out content, focus on identifying who your audience is and what they need. You can do this through creating buyer personas, which take into consideration demographics, personal interests, purchasing behaviour and more.
Once you’ve got a clear understanding of your prospects, you can determine the kind of content to produce. You should also factor in where the content sits in the sales funnel and tailor it to the awareness, consideration and decision stages.
Create high-quality landing pages
Landing pages are crucial to any successful content marketing strategy. They act as a gateway for prospects, helping them learn more about the products and services you’re offering.
To ensure you’re able to generate leads on your landing pages, adhere to these guidelines:
- Have an engaging headline
- Write informative, clear copy that grabs the reader’s attention
- Use high-quality imagery or videos to increase engagement and break up text
- Have a clear Call To Action (CTA) either as a button or a contact form
- Feature customer testimonials as social proof
Keep on blogging
Setting up a blog is one of the easiest ways to generate consistent leads and brands that have a blog produce an average of 67% more monthly leads than those who don’t.
Maintaining the quality of your blog will go a long way towards lead generation. There are many ways to do this, and some tips include optimising articles with relevant keywords, refreshing old content with new information and featuring strong CTAs.
Tap into the power of video marketing
As an interactive content medium, video can produce some truly amazing lead generation results. This is achieved through being able to convey different levels of information in a short amount of time and there are several types of videos to experiment with.
One example is an explainer video, which can be incorporated into a product page to provide an overview of the product. Another example is an intro video, which usually features a business owner or product creator telling a story to the viewer.
The trick is to constantly test video content to see what works and what doesn’t.
Generate more leads today with eSalesHub
At eSalesHub, we offer a fully managed lead generation service that can help to supercharge lead generation campaigns. To learn more, get in touch with us on 01302 639 561