Increase your leads by up to 200%
Most businesses set up a Google My Business page. But did you know it can be a lucrative source of leads?
Just like the Yellow Pages directory from years gone by, Google My Business is a listing for customers who are searching for a product or service.
However, unlike the Yellow Pages, Google My Business has many additional features:
- Your service area can be defined on Google, if you are a serviced based business, so you appear in multiple location search results
- Your exact location can be shown on Google Maps – useful for customers seeking to visit your business
- You can include keywords to help you rank highly
- It can be updated in real-time e.g. to show if your business is open
- It lists your customer reviews
- You can post regular offers and status updates.
Google My Business is a living, breathing business listing. And just like the Yellow Pages directory in the past, it’s an important source of leads.
Our map packs weren’t ranking on Google; after using eSales Hub, they are. Not only do they rank, but we now know exactly how many leads the map pack generates and which leads convert into a sale through eSales Hub’s Call Tracking Analytics platform. Its been a game changer for us.
David Spurrier, Franchise Manager
Why should you use a managed Google My Business service?
To get the most from Google My Business, and to generate the most leads, you need to understand local search. We have expertise in this field, and we know it behaves differently.
Not only in the information you need to present on your Google My Business listing, and the supporting page, but also in how you analyse and measure success.
Over 70% of local searchers make a phone call from Google My Business, making campaign optimisation difficult without effective analytics.
From setting up multiple locations and ensuring Google compliance, to liaising with local stakeholders and generating content, eSales Hub can make managing your GMB listings easy.
Our next generation platform generates sales leads from Google My Business, both from phone calls and footfall into your store, if you have one.
Start generating high converting, exclusive leads or footfall today from Google My Business with eSales Hub, a Google Premier Partner.
Google My Business Management, Made Simple
Google My Business has developed many new opportunities to drive more sales and footfall, if managed correctly.
Google My Business
Business name and contact detail accuracy
- Opening Times
Review Management and Responses
Create and Monitor Questions and Answers
Create posts and offers
Manage Photography and Video Content
Link to specific store location page for quality rating
eSales Hub can:
- Manage your GMB information for accuracy: The single biggest ranking factor for GMB is your location information being accurate. We will clean up anything that isn’t
- Optimise your GMB Listing: From choosing the right category to making sure your description contains the right keywords, we will optimise your GMB entries
- Respond and manage your customer reviews: Having reviews on your GMB listing will dramatically improve its ranking, but the reviews must be managed properly. We’ll help you respond to the good, and the bad, to ensure that your reputation stays intact
- Create engaging posts and content to drive sales: From regular posts to special offers and events, we will create and manage your content strategy across Google My Business, to drive more sales
- Manage your photos and videos: We will make sure the right videos and photos appear on each entry, and feature your local team wherever possible
- Create and monitor your Questions and Answers: Q&A can be used to explain key points and eliminate inertia, if they’re set-up and managed properly.